Skip to main content

The Jester

I am a commissioned fool. I entertain the kings. I may always appear to be in merriment. Can you not see it in my eyes? I am the Jester.


Popular posts from this blog

The Owl & The Lotus

Majestically sat she, the Lotus, on a cold sheet of water. To emanate from her, the calmness seemed. Come rain, come wind, grace she moved with. The epitome of purity, she was.
His parliament, the Owl stared at the Lotus from. Well groomed and wise, the Owl was. Drawn towards the Lotus' beauty he was.  But hurt her, he feared his talons would.
Share my wealth, seeing the Owl, the Lotus decided. She did fear, his talons not. To learn from his wisdom, she wanted.
She knew stronger together, they would be. And welcomed him, petals wide open. He too realized, stronger together, they would be. Fled his perch, the Owl did and towards the Lotus he flew.




Fenrir

In Norse Mythology,Fenrirwas a monstrous wolf. Son of theNorse God Loki and brother toHel. Unlike Hel, Fenrir was raised byOdin himself. But as things would come to be, he was foretold to kill Odin during the events of Ragnarök.
A major inspiration for this doodle is the Fenrir Wolf character from the PC game Age of Mythology, and more recently from the TV show Vikings.

I am the Angel. I am the Devil.

This is a Virgin Comic inspiration of Ram in their Ramayan 3392AD comic series.